Let me ask you a few questions about your day:
- How many meetings and telephone calls did you have?
- How many items on your todo list did you complete?
- How many times were you interrupted?
- How many times did you take a break?
- How long did take for lunch?
- How much thinking and planning did you get done?
So did you have a good day?
I suspect not.
Now let me ask you another question – what’s the one resource we cannot buy?
Think about that for a moment. We can buy people – we hire them. We can buy machinery, raw materials, stationery etc. In fact we can buy everything we need to do anything. Or can we?
What’s the one thing nobody can buy but everybody uses?
So don’t waste it.